WEB ANALYTICS & PERFOMANCE MEASUREMENT
Deployment of advanced measuring tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Piwick, Webtrends) and implementing web analytics standards and settings.
WHY TO CHOOSE US?
CONSULTANCY & DECISION MAKING SUPPORTAre you at the beginning of the web analytics process and considering which web analytics tool choose? Whether Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture Sitecatalyst), Piwick, Webtrends or any other third-party analytics products (HotJar, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Optimize). Choosing one means a long-term commitment. It involves time, money and human resources, so you really don’t want to mess up. We can help you pick selection criteria (legal compliance, connectivity and integration, supplier reliability and support, price) or prepare the whole list of factors which should be considered when you are choosing new analytics tool. In the process of selection new analytics tools, there are many issues to discuss and many questions to be answered. We will provide you the necessary support to find the best web analytics solution for your business.
PROACTIVEOur service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
PLATFORM FLEXIBILITYFor questions on implementation, support, sales, management and analysis of your complete web analytics program, we can walk you through the process starting at any point. With Adobe, Google or any other major third-party analytics products (Webtrends, Piwick) and tag managers, we can fully design, implement and manage a comprehensive site analytics project. We are empowered in this area, and can fully implement any analytical software we agree is appropriate.
TANGIBLE RESULTSWe have a proven track record of delivering tangible results for a wide range of clients in different sectors, from non-commercial charity to e-commerce.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Definition of digital analytics strategy for your project and cost estimates.
- Set up and configure web analytics process and tools on your website.
- Adapt the measuring to the local conditions of your market.
- We will advise you what to watch for in measurement results.
- Dashboard creation and data visualisation – live, auto-refreshing dashboards and interactive charts anyone can use.
- Web analytics audit – identification of basic problems with your installation or data collection, areas of opportunity to leverage existing marketing technology stack to enhance data collection and analytics implementation.
- Website testing – hypotheses check and getting clear answers as to where users often get lost.
- Analytics attribution – analyze your marketing channel efforts in order to determine the best method to attribute sales to marketing channels Optimize your marketing channel efforts based on the revenue attribution for your different marketing channels